At Rural Wellness Stroud, we believe in the healing power of community. We are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all of our patients and their visitors.
Visiting Hours & Information
Visitors are welcome daily between the hours of 11am - 7pm.
We are happy to be able to safely allow two healthy visitors over the age of 18 per patient in the room at a time.
Please see our Contact Us page for our address and a map. Once you arrive, please check in at the front desk as a visitor. Our staff will be happy to direct you and answer any questions.
– All guests must screen for COVID-19 at the Emergency Department Entrance and agree to the visitation terms.
– All guests must wear a mask at all times when entering the hospital, and while in the patient room.
– Guests are to remain in the patient room throughout the visit.
– No food, drink or personal items are to be brought in at this time to the patient, unless approved by the Hospitalist and Infection Control.
– Visitation with active COVID-19 positive patients is prohibited unless approved by the Hospitalist. Exceptions may be made for compassionate care or end of life visits.
– Guests who are non-compliant with the COVID-19 visitation policy will be asked to leave and will not be able to return as the guest of the patient.
Our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
At Rural Wellness Stroud, our first priority is the health and safety of our patients, our providers and our community. Guided by recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have many new policies in place to ensure your health and safety when you come to Rural Wellness Stroud, or one of our clinics.
Rural Wellness Stroud uses medical grade IQ air purifiers throughout the hospital in order to filter viruses out of the air to protect staff, patients and visitors.
All providers will wear a mask while caring for you. For the safety of all, patients are also required to wear a mask or cloth face covering when they come in.
All of our staff members have been vaccinated against Covid-19. We are making every effort to protect our employees, families, and the community.
Our visitor policies are updated based on the latest information and guidelines, with the recovery and safety of our patients and their visitors in mind.
We thoroughly disinfect patient rooms, common areas, and workspaces with care. As always, exam rooms are fully cleaned between each patient.
In addition to frequent hand washing, sanitizer is available throughout the hospital and strongly recommended whenever entering or exiting the office space.
We screen all of our employees and patients for high temperatures, respiratory issues, and other symptoms before they enter the building.
Anyone with symptoms or risk factors for COVID-19 are redirected to the appropriate resource. Patients with suspected Covid-19 are isolated in a separate area.